Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 4 0.5
The Body Shop English Dawn White Gardenia Fragrance
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Mmmmmm, don't you just LOVE a beautiful, fresh fragrance that reminds you of Spring!

The Body Shop English Dawn White Gardenia is just so fresh and immediately lightens up my mood in the dark winter months! This fragrance launched on the 18th of March and for 3 months only!So ladies, I suggest you march on down to your nearest Body Shop and go and get yourself one!

The range which consists of four products: Eau de Toilette, Fragrance Mist, Body Lotion and Shower Gel has been inspired by the "blooming" British Countryside in the Spring.

Now I'm not usually one for winter fragrances. I like to constantly be reminded of spring time or the hot summer months. This fragrance contains notes of bergamot, tuberose, white gardenia and sandalwood which blend together for a soft, crisp white floral.If you like Chanel Chance then you will LOVE this fragrance because in my opinion they smell very similar!

I'm not one to frequent The Body Shop for fragrances but highly recommend giving The Body Shop English Dawn White Gardenia range a chance to WOW you and make you feel like it's Spring time already!

As we moving into winter, are you ladies switching your fragrances?
C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

39 results - showing 1 - 10
1 2 3 4
Ordering
May 30, 2014
Never heard of this new fragrance, but would be great to test it out :)
D
Darian
May 30, 2014
Sounds divine! and what perfect way to keep fresh in the winter, thanks for the lovely review xx
L
LadyShafs
May 30, 2014
Body shop fragrances are great! great value for money.. smells devine.. and I love flowers, so its a bonus! ;-)
S
sabor
May 30, 2014
Sounds absolutely AMAZING!
Y
Yolika
May 30, 2014
This sounds like the perfect Winter fragrance...with the warm scent.. plus I especially love the gardenia scent :)
P
PriyaNunkumar
May 30, 2014
wow.. sounds really lovely! have never tried it before but would really love too!! awesome review, well done! :-)
CV
Claire van Apeldoorn
May 30, 2014
Love the smell of Gardenia and I'm crazy about The Body Shop's fragrances!The one I had fell out of my bag and smashed *sad face*
L
LiznaE
May 30, 2014
would love to try this out. sounds awesome :)
P
phantomenace
May 30, 2014
Ooooh! This sounds right up my alley! My favourite fragrances are the floral ones and I love that this one contains hints of White Gardenia and Sandalwood. I'm also in love with the fun & whimsical design on the bottle.Such a gorgeous little treat for any women who loves romance & flowers!
L
loupie
May 30, 2014
Iv never tried any body fragrance.. This looks so lovely.. Love the packaging..

Awesome review!
R
Renola
39 results - showing 1 - 10
1 2 3 4

Leave a Reply