Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 4 0.5
The Body Shop English Dawn White Gardenia Fragrance
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Mmmmmm, don't you just LOVE a beautiful, fresh fragrance that reminds you of Spring!

The Body Shop English Dawn White Gardenia is just so fresh and immediately lightens up my mood in the dark winter months! This fragrance launched on the 18th of March and for 3 months only!So ladies, I suggest you march on down to your nearest Body Shop and go and get yourself one!

The range which consists of four products: Eau de Toilette, Fragrance Mist, Body Lotion and Shower Gel has been inspired by the "blooming" British Countryside in the Spring.

Now I'm not usually one for winter fragrances. I like to constantly be reminded of spring time or the hot summer months. This fragrance contains notes of bergamot, tuberose, white gardenia and sandalwood which blend together for a soft, crisp white floral.If you like Chanel Chance then you will LOVE this fragrance because in my opinion they smell very similar!

I'm not one to frequent The Body Shop for fragrances but highly recommend giving The Body Shop English Dawn White Gardenia range a chance to WOW you and make you feel like it's Spring time already!

As we moving into winter, are you ladies switching your fragrances?
C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

39 results - showing 21 - 30
1 2 3 4
Ordering
May 30, 2014
Would love to try this Body Shop English Dawn White Gardenia fragance, don't know it al all,,will make me feel pretty and happy. Will keep away the winter chills and lets me smell fresh and yummy for hubby
R
rieks
May 30, 2014
This frangrance is divine. It makes me think of warm spring days when we are in the middle of winter so definitely a plus on my side.
A
Angela
May 30, 2014
Would really like to try this out. Sounds like just what I need!
R
Rok
May 30, 2014
This is just the thing that is missing from my Body Shop Fragrance Collection!
R
Ria
May 30, 2014
Ooh sounds so great like a proper English garden. Will really help put a spring in my step.
R
Rasmotas
May 30, 2014
I am looking to new beginnings and this will give me a fresh start!
N
Nazi
May 30, 2014
Love Chance by Chanel, will definitely give this fragrance a try! Great review, thank-you! ;)
GM
Ginna Maio
May 30, 2014
What a perfect fragrance for winter!
C
CarrynP
May 30, 2014
Never really been lucky enough to win a BB hamper before although I hear they are great. Hopefully today is my lucky day?
A
Aye
May 30, 2014
Nice, how i love fragances of The Bodyshop
G
Gofas
39 results - showing 21 - 30
1 2 3 4

Leave a Reply