Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 4 0.5
The Body Shop English Dawn White Gardenia Fragrance
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Mmmmmm, don't you just LOVE a beautiful, fresh fragrance that reminds you of Spring!

The Body Shop English Dawn White Gardenia is just so fresh and immediately lightens up my mood in the dark winter months! This fragrance launched on the 18th of March and for 3 months only!So ladies, I suggest you march on down to your nearest Body Shop and go and get yourself one!

The range which consists of four products: Eau de Toilette, Fragrance Mist, Body Lotion and Shower Gel has been inspired by the "blooming" British Countryside in the Spring.

Now I'm not usually one for winter fragrances. I like to constantly be reminded of spring time or the hot summer months. This fragrance contains notes of bergamot, tuberose, white gardenia and sandalwood which blend together for a soft, crisp white floral.If you like Chanel Chance then you will LOVE this fragrance because in my opinion they smell very similar!

I'm not one to frequent The Body Shop for fragrances but highly recommend giving The Body Shop English Dawn White Gardenia range a chance to WOW you and make you feel like it's Spring time already!

As we moving into winter, are you ladies switching your fragrances?
C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

39 results - showing 11 - 20
1 2 3 4
Ordering
May 30, 2014
Wow Sandalwood included definitely this is a must try! I am loving the combination of bergamot, tuberose, white gardenia and sandalwood. I so love The Body Shop Fragrances!
G
gigiemaenz
May 30, 2014
It looks and sounds lovely! I just love the Body Shop!
C
clickety_clack
May 30, 2014
I simply love the smell....it reminds me of my good days as a young free and adventurous young woman when i lived in london....
B
Bianca
May 30, 2014
Amazing review, this would make me buy the product
L
lynne1986
May 30, 2014
Sounds really fabulous!! Would die to get to try it :)
N
nellie
May 30, 2014
I have not tried this range yet but it sounds delicious like a walk through an English country garden in spring
R
reneeg09
May 30, 2014
I usually do switch fragrances between winter and summer, but I always use light and fresh smelling fragrances. In winter I use Britney Spears fantasy and in summer I use Estee Lauder Pleasures. I haven't used any body Shop fragrances yet but I would like to try it
M
Magda
May 30, 2014
Would love to try thisBody Shop English Dawn White Gardenia fragance, don't know it al all,,will make me feel pretty and happy. Will keep away the winter chills and lets me smell fresh ans yummy for hubby
R
rieks
May 30, 2014
this fragrance sounds amazing as this is my favourite flower :)
R
ricebunny
May 30, 2014
this sounds devine :) would love to win this perfume.
S
sandy
39 results - showing 11 - 20
1 2 3 4

Leave a Reply