Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 4 0.5
The Body Shop English Dawn White Gardenia Fragrance
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Mmmmmm, don't you just LOVE a beautiful, fresh fragrance that reminds you of Spring!

The Body Shop English Dawn White Gardenia is just so fresh and immediately lightens up my mood in the dark winter months! This fragrance launched on the 18th of March and for 3 months only!So ladies, I suggest you march on down to your nearest Body Shop and go and get yourself one!

The range which consists of four products: Eau de Toilette, Fragrance Mist, Body Lotion and Shower Gel has been inspired by the "blooming" British Countryside in the Spring.

Now I'm not usually one for winter fragrances. I like to constantly be reminded of spring time or the hot summer months. This fragrance contains notes of bergamot, tuberose, white gardenia and sandalwood which blend together for a soft, crisp white floral.If you like Chanel Chance then you will LOVE this fragrance because in my opinion they smell very similar!

I'm not one to frequent The Body Shop for fragrances but highly recommend giving The Body Shop English Dawn White Gardenia range a chance to WOW you and make you feel like it's Spring time already!

As we moving into winter, are you ladies switching your fragrances?
C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

39 results - showing 31 - 39
1 2 3 4
Ordering
May 30, 2014
Sounds fab. It would be awesome to try.
L
lindalaing
May 30, 2014
I rem when I was in school Yardley had a Gardenia perfume and it was such a luvly fragrance!
T
Tanusta
May 30, 2014
Love floral fragrances and this one sounds amazing. I don't usually change my fragrance as the seasons change but next time I'm at The Body Shop I will give this one a whiff!
N
NataliT
May 30, 2014
What a great review. Makes me want to rush out and buy it!. Hopefully I won't have to ;-P
K
kt-2
May 30, 2014
I love fresh, clean scents. Those soft floral notes that just give us a hint of a breezy summer day.
This scent sounds like something I'd love. Definitely will check it out.
I love The Body Shop's body butters and lotions but I have yet to try their scents. Looking forward to giving this a whirl.
L
Lydia
May 30, 2014
I am going psycho wanting to get my hands on one of these beauties. Such a great looking bottle and given that it is from the Body Shop it is bound to smell gorgeous.
S
Syko
May 30, 2014
Wow, Gardenia's are one of my favorite flowers
S
Sametia
May 30, 2014
I live the body shop fragrances! I think this one will defo put the spring in my step. I will try it out this weekend! Watch out body shop!Here i come!
L
lhenke123gmail-com
May 30, 2014
Sounds wonderful
M
Mellodene
39 results - showing 31 - 39
1 2 3 4

Leave a Reply