Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 27 0.5
Lipsticks February 16, 2012 880
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was lucky enough to walk into Clicks and see that they had a beauty sale on. Always on the look out for bargains, I started scratching around in the boxes laden with all sorts of make up, from no names to big names.

I saw that Yardley lipsticks where on sale for R14.99...now thats a bargain if I ever saw one. I figured out later, that Yardley had made a boo boo by not printing the name of the colour on the lipstick, so I guess that is why they were going for such a bargain.

I then noticed that the lipstick was a long wear brand, I am a bit skeptical about long wear brands, as they either dry out your lips, or rub off in bits and pieces. But I was pleasantly surprised to notice that my Yardley long wear did neither of these.

The lipstick glides on softly and easily, lasts what I think a reasonable amount of time on my lips considering it has to undergo a bombardment of coffee and croissants and they have great colours available.

It apparently contains Vitamin E to replenish moisture and natural anti-oxidants and also contains filling spheres for fuller lips. I guess thats why my lips are loving this brand!

For a cheaper product, the quality was quite impressive!
M
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply