Review Detail

4.4 9 0.5
Lipsticks March 28, 2014 387
Stila
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am one of those people that are constantly sipping on coffee at college. I am ask know to permanently have a bottle of water glued to my hand. Because of this, I constantly have to re apply my lipsticks because they just end up on everything my lips touch. The Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick (quite a mouthful hey) is the most amazing lipstick if you are that type of person.
The color Aria is a deep pink, with a hint of purple which looks really nice against my NC 44 skin tone. It looks like a normal dark pink in the tube but it definitely has a hint of purple once on the lips. I will try to take a picture when I get a chance.
The lipstick is in a lipgloss like tube which looks incredibly sleek. It comes with a lipgloss style applicator too. I found that if you apply the lipstick with the applicator, you end up with too much product on your lips. So I apply a few tiny dots on my lips and then take a cotton bud to spread it out. The lipstick dries in a few seconds and you are left with a incredibly beautiful matte lip. I would recommend scrubbing your lips before using this (I use the Bubblegum Lipscrub from Lush) because it does make the lines of your lips stand out and will highlight any peeling and dryness. The lipstick is incredibly dry on your lips which could be a problem if you want moisture on your lips at all time but I really do not mind it. I applied this lipstick at 1PM, drank 3 bottles of water and ate a burger and by 6pm, the lipstick was still on my lips! It looked exactly the way it did when I had applied it.
Definitely a must buy if you are a fan of matte lipstick and are looking for something long lasting. It is a bit of an effort to take off though. My whole entire mouth area was pink! It took a while to scuba off (proving how long lasting it can be). Although, if you are not a fan of dry lips (not a lot of people are) then you would not like this lipstick.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply