Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 4 0.5
Lipsticks April 04, 2013 242
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is the first Stila Lipstick that I've used and I have to say - I'm pretty impressed. The colour payoff is amazing - Betsey is an intense hot pink - and once on, the colour stays put for an admirably long time. Even once the glossy finish fades, you are left with a pretty stain of colour on your lips.
As the name says, this product is also a balm - it is lovely and moisturising, and has a wonderful minty smell thanks to the soothing peppermint oil in the product.
The packaging is also pretty cool - the metal tube is sturdy and has a good quality feel. The name "stila" is punched out to reveal the colour of the product - perfect to find the right one in your collection quickly! Cleverly, the top of the lid is also a mirror, so you can reapply anywhere, anytime.
The only thing that I didn't really like about this product is that the tube of lipstick is a bit too broad, especially considering that it comes with a barely angled surface. With the intensity of the colour and it's tendency to stain, getting the perfect application on my thin lips took a bit of practice.
L
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 04, 2013
i have had mine delivered to me its wonderful. i love the minty taste of it when applied on. and it gives the lips a fresh moist look. thanks alot beauty bulletin for mine.
P
padaymich
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply