Review Detail

4.5 4 0.5
Lipsticks April 04, 2013 242
Nude Pink (Gabrielle)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ever since the Stila Color Balm Lipsticks hit our stores I have been wanting one all because the packaging is simply amazing! I love the metal tube and the knockout Stila logo in the cap. The packaging makes the whole experience of applying lipstick so glamorous and special.

The reason why this is called a Color Balm Lipstick is because it a lipstick that has the benefits of a lip balm. The pigmentation of all the lipsticks I tried out in the store were all very good and all of them had a wonderful peppermint scent to them. I was so taken with the Nude Pink (Gabrielle) that I just had to get it.

The lipstick has a beautifully smooth and creamy consistency that glides on easily. The colour also lasts incredibly well. This is not meant to be a lip tint or lip stain so I did not at all expect this lipstick to last all that long. I have been very pleasantly surprised by this. The lipstick contains peppermint oil that causes a minty, tingling sensation on your lips and makes them feel refreshed. The tip of the cap has a shiny, reflective surface that acts as a mirror that definitely comes in handy.

I simply adore wearing this lipstick.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply