Review Detail

3.2 3 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils September 08, 2011 144
Rimmel Extra WOW Lash
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I got this mascara in a goodie bag from the lovely ladies at Beauty Bullitin. I was very excited as i have not used another mascara (i only use and love love love Masterpiece High Definition Mascara from Max Faxtor) in ages and was ready to give this Extra WoW Lash a chance.

On the tube it states that its a lash buiding mascara but when i first used it so much product came out that i wiped it off before getting to my lashes. The first few strokes was good but after a while while trying to build, the product became clumpy and my lashes sticking to each other. The mascara also made little bit that got into my eyes and if i have to be dead honest, my lashes did not look good. I felt it looked like spider legs.

From my photo you will see the little "bits" in my lashes and how the brush my my lashes stand. The photo was after two strokes of the mascara brush. i did use a eyelash comb to comb them through but small pieces would fall down.

I would give this mascara another try maybe on a day that im lazy at home but i didnt think that it was great for lash building or an WOW effect. The bristles on the brush just doesnt seem to comb through the lashes nicely and i found that it kind of got stuck and pulled the lashes and im not sure if that might be the reason the mascara did not apply nicely.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply