4.4 42 0.5
Lipsticks January 28, 2013 783
love love love
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

love love love these! i too have been waiting forever for these to arrive in sa as i heard the hype from overseas bloggers about this and i was not disappointed it is not that pigmented as a lipstick but it is more like a tinted lip balm that looks like a lipstick some colours show up better than others and the lasting power is not great but it does smell amazing due to the shea butter and coconut oil. also i loved how moisturizing it was and didnt dry out my lips but actually created an amazing shine and moist lips while it was on. i also love how easily it glides on the lips with no fuss or mess without a mirror. the packaging is amazing as the tops are coloured in the colour of the shade so it is easy to quickly find the shade you want. i do think however that the could have made the screw part at the bottom(the black part) a bit more longer to make opening the product easier as i do battle to open it when i am forced to only hold it with side of my finger and not my full finger. but other than that this is probably the best i have tried and i really hope to buy all shades as i only bought the shade lollipop. think of it as a lip balm,gloss and lipstick all in one :)

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply