Review Detail

4.2 133 0.5
BB Creams May 13, 2013 1303
Pond's BB Cream at day 10.....
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Let me start by saying I've been wearing this everyday for the past 10 days. Firstly I really liked the texture as is it thicker and a bit creamier than most of it's counterparts. I've been using the Chocolate coloured one and i have to say it doesn't do much as a moisturiser although you can really see the difference in tone as it evens the skin so minor imperfections are hidden.

It gives matte and medium coverage, so with my combination-to-dry skin it tightened and dried my skin terribly as it made all my blemishes visible. therefore unlike your usual greasy BB creams - this one I had to use a moisturizer to blend it in and that made huge difference. When I applied it with a moisturizer it smoothed onto my skin really well and keeps matte so no getting greasy during the day.

with this product i found that i had use a concealer for my blemishes and a moisturizer either to blend it or before applying it. But with that being said it is a good product and would work for a lot of skin types. I would recommend it to anybody although it may be a bit problematic if you have dry skin or blemishes.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply