Review Detail

4.6 20 0.5
Shampoo August 30, 2018 2407
Plantur39
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is really a miracle in a bottle!!. I took my hair on a "winter break" to give it some rest before the summer, so I really had a good regrowth and was little skeptical if it really could cover my hair. What a surprise! After my first wash I could already see a change in colour at my roots.
The colour builds up after every wash and by my 5th wash my hair looked healthy and shiny. I was really impressed and was excited to see how my hair will look at wash no 10.

My hair overall, after 10 washes was healthy, the condition of my hair was great and I love the colour. It really makes your hair look shiny and healthy and I really love this product.

What I also love about the product is the fact that the shampoo and conditioner is brown and it did not stain my hands or my towels. So no worries about brown hands or towels with this product!

The Pro's:
It smells very nice and clean
No stains on your hands or towels
You see a difference from the 1st wash
Your hair feels and looks healthy
It really covers the regrowth and blends nice into the rest of your hair, especially if you have highlights in.
You just need a little bit of shampoo to wash your hair.

The Con's
There is really nothing negative about this product, all that I can say is that the conditioner is a little runny but you get used to it very quickly.
You need to leave the shampoo and conditioner in for at least 5 min but hey, for such lovely colour, that is nothing!

I will definitely keep using this product, I can recommend this to anyone with brown hair. If you are not into the once a month hair dressing set-up, go for this!

Taking the costs of this shampoo and conditioner I would prefer to use this product instead of going to colour my roots at the hairdresser!

This will definitely be cheaper and I can do it at home!

Really love this product!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Wash 5
Day 10 Wash.
Before I Start with the product
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Andrea

Hello

Leave a Reply