Review Detail

4.4 8 0.5
Styling Products October 11, 2010 271
Soft, shiny hair
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When it comes to my hair I am a total wash and go kinda gal. That does not mean that I do not care what I look like and I am always on the look out to tame the flyaways and frizz. Enter Super Skinny Serum by Paul Mitchell. It is a thermal heat protectant and claims to reduce blow drying time. Other reviews I have read said this is true however I would not know as I wouldn’t even know where to begin to look for my hair dryer I bought 20 years ago. What I can say is that a small pump of this serum smoothed onto my hair, does leave it shinier, softer and yes naturally air dried faster. Beware though more is not better as you may end up with a greasy mess if you use too much. Always pump the serum into your palms and then apply to the tips of towel dried hair first. Only once pretty much most the product has been worked into your ‘ponytail’ should you run your hands through your hair at the roots otherwise you’ll end up with a greasy scalp. At R 345 for 150 ml the Super Skinny Serum is not cheap but a little goes a long way so you do get your money’s worth.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply