fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 4 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams March 27, 2014 654
NIVEA Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation
I only received the Nivea Product on about the 20th March, and therefore have not had that much time to test it, but that's not a problem because I found the cream a pleasure to use.

a. I liked the packaging and the pump action bottle is really great - you can use as much - or as little as you require.

b. The lovely Nivea fragrance is there but not to an overwhelming extent. It reminds me of my childhood when my Mum used it.

c. The cream is easy to apply - just the right fluidity to spread well but not run all over the place.

d. My skin was very thirsty so it lapped up the cream and felt hydrated and soft and smooth after the first application. I expected miracles!

e. I had to remember that this is for the fine lines on your face and it definitely has helped a little in the short time that I used it. (I have many major wrinkles which I was hoping would disappear miraculously but unfortunately that didn't happen lol)

f. Thankfully I didn't have any break outs which was surprising because after a few days of using creams, I usually do have pimples sprouting everywhere,

g. In conclusion, I was very happy with the Nivea cream and I am grateful to Beauty Bulletin for giving me the opportunity to review it. I will continue to use it and would not hesitate in recommending it to others.
A
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 28, 2015
I have 25yrs I just try to used Nivea cellular both night and day cream the result will quite different many sport occur on my faces why this happen.please reply to my email address
S
Sayuni
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply