Review Detail

4.2 4 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams March 27, 2014 653
NIVEA Cellular Anti-Age Serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So my little bottle of serum arrived. Packaging nice and small, with just enough silver to make it look expensive (which its not!)
What would this bring for my ever-increasing fine lines I wondered. Well, that was 3 weeks ago already.

Every morning after cleansing and toning, its time for my little spot of white velvet to go on.....

Have I seen a difference? I cant say that I have less wrinkles but they are definitely looking softer and less defined.

My skin feels like it has a velvet layer after I apply the Serum. Also, don't be fooled by the tiny amount which is dispensed by the handy dispenser, it IS enough for your whole face and your neck.

After applying I usually brush teeth and then I apply my foundation over the Serum - Revlon Colourstay. This often looked really dry on me but since using NIVEA Anti-Age Serum, my skin is noticeably more "dewy".

The dispenser is small enough to take on holiday, the little pump dispenses just the right amount and I am proud to display it in my bathroom.

The price is so reasonable too! Now you can buy for yourself and your Mom!

And remember ladies....Its not a cream - its a highly concentrated Serum. Big difference.

W
7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply