Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 7 0.5
Face Masks March 19, 2013 500
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am currently sitting with my laptop, waiting for this mask to dry on my face while I wait for it to dry.
The reason I put this under face masks and not face wash is because i really do not like this product as a face wash. The formula is too thick and if you take too long and get easily distracted (like I do) you will have to scraped this off your face. It does its job as a wash by removing dirt and help with impurities as it advertises but I just prefer to use it as a mask.
This is the only mask type product I have continued to buy over and over again. I could never find one I truly loved. I apply this mask to my dry skin and it tingles a little bit but it does not burn which is amazing. In the past, I have tried a mask and gotten it a little bit too close to my eyes and they burned to bad. I did not have this problem with this product at all. I then wait for it to dry. It dries completely after a minute but the bottle says to leave it on for 5 minutes and thats exactly what I do. I then wash my face off with warm water. This mask isn't hard to get off but sometimes i get lazy and end up taking a makeup sponge, wetting that and then taking the mask off. My skin feels so cool but the time I am done and as soon as air touches it, it sort of stings but not in a bad way. Once I have dried my face, i can immediately feel that it is softer and that all dirt, left over makeup and any other scary things that were on my face has now been stripped away. I have found that using this mask often does help with the random spots that I get and that it really does unclog my pores.
Definitely a must have product!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply