4.8 4 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes May 28, 2013 444
Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
(Updated: May 28, 2013)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser has been formulated for those with sensitive skin. It lives up to the Neutrogena promise of not only cleansing your skin, but also taking care of it.

This cleanser is free of unnecessary perfumes or preservatives that can sometimes cause irritation in sensitive skin. In addition, it is said to not dry out your skin, but actually add moisture to it when you use it. You can also use it as a tissue-off cleanser.

I used this cleanser twice a day, in the morning and evening. The first time I used this cleanser, I was happy with the cool and creamy look and feel of it. It does not have a soapy feel to it at all, but feels a lot like a moisturising lotion that isn’t greasy.

It was easily washed off by water and it didn’t leave an oily film after washing. Within a few seconds I had a face that not only looked clean but felt clean as well.

As for adding moisture while you are using this cleanser, I would not completely agree. When I use any other facial wash or even simply wash my face with just water, my skin is tight and dry soon after. With Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser, the dryness and tightness is not as bad but, it is still present. A facial cream is still very necessary for me after using this cleanser.

Overly, I was very happy with the Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser. It cleaned my face and removed all traces of makeup and left my face looking and feeling clean. It did not completely dry out my skin, but I wouldn’t say that it added moisture either.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply