fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 3 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes July 19, 2012 1091
Lovely product! This was in my goodie bag for June and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! These wipes really do clean skin and they are beautifully soft and thick, so perfect for senstive skin. I find them especially useful when I just dont feel like removing my make-up and know I have to ( like after a very late night, when you just want to fall into bed and not be bothered!). I havent tried these wipes on waterproof mascara, because mine isnt waterproof, but they do remove normal eye-makeup without a hassle. I use two - one for my eyes and the other for my face. I am sure one would actually be adequate, the wipes are thick and you can basically use both sides as well, but I like the wipe to come away clean, so that is why I use each side of two wipes. The container is small and compact, so nice for travelling and reseals nicely, so the wipes stay nice and moist. Not too sure of price as I didnt buy this product, but knowing Johnson's I am sure it is reasonable! Highly recommend as a cleanser or even just a back up for lazy days.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply