Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 5 0.5
John Frieda...the man of the moment!
Products received in review package:
Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Shampoo & Conditioner
Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Intensive Masque

Additional product: Full Repair Perfect Ends Deep Infusion

Being not the most natural of blonde’s, who is mortified by dark roots and reliant on the powers of her GHD, my hair was in need of something powerful. I have tried and tested most of the other men on the shelf…from Marc Anthony to Trevor Sorbie, so decided to give John Frieda a chance to prove himself.

Washday 1: I believe you can’t really judge hair products the first time you use them, your hair is just so grateful for a change from what you’ve been using for the past year that immediately there is a difference…but from first impressions, the shampoo smells good – which is important to us girls. Secondly, I could instantly feel the shampoo is very gentle on my hair and a little goes a long way. The masque is absolutely awesome, and my hair certainly felt softer and smoother for a couple of days.

Washday 2: The shampoo and conditioner claim to brighten your highlights, not quite what you want when your roots are starting to show & you cannot get an appointment with your hairdresser…but yes, they are true to their word there! However if you are looking for an intensively moisturising conditioner, the conditioner is not quite as fabulous as the masque.

Washday 3: After a week of use I am now convinced that these products are truly great and I definitely look forward to trying the rest of the range…

I’ve been using the Full Repair Perfect Ends Deep Infusion for over a year now, it is a product I will not go without! It’s brilliant for knotty hair, makes your hair super smooth and shiny, and definitely transforms your hair when you need it.

Now all I need is a shampoo that instantly lightens your roots… ;)
K
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply