Review Detail

3.8 6 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams March 05, 2011 677
My No 2 Isabella product!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Alright so if you read some of my other reviews on Isabella Garcia's products you would have read that I'm that that big of a fan not that there was any wrong more that just it didn't impress me or stood out for me. It was just another face-wash and just another day cream and so on.

But of the two or three i did like this was my No 2. And once again I kind of used it as a spot treatment instead of a over the whole face product. I would use the spot intense mask at night and in the morning after toning before I put on my foundation I would again apply this control complex only on the effected areas. And I have to say it worked. The difference to me was that normally when you have a spot that is still in the developing phase and you apply makeup over its irritated and bigger by the time you wash your face at night. But when I applied the Control Complex on it and then do my makeup it starts healing and going away. As if it skipped the irritated to explosion phase (if you know what i mean ;-))

So yes this product definitly makes a difference in the spot department.

Winx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply