Review Detail

4.6 15 0.5
Hair Dyes March 19, 2013 618
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

#GarierNutrisse
Once again Garier has lived up to the quality that they promise in all their adverts seen on tv, printed in magazines and online advertising.

As one of the 100+ girls who received the product to review, I can admit that i am extremely happy with the results.

I recieved the 4.15 Iced Coffee, which is a very rich medium brown colour. Included in the box was 60ml developer creme (A),a 40ml nourishing colour creme (B) , a 40ml conditioner (C), gloves , and a users friendly instruction pamplet.
-Firstly you mix (A)and(B) to create the colouring formulae.
-I left the formulae on for 35 minutes, as i have highly resistant hair.
-After the 35minutes, i rised the colour off till the water was completely clear
-Then lastly i used the conditioner, which was also my favourite part of the process as it has such a fresh smell and conditioned deep within the hair. My hair felt lighter and smelt and looked incredible.

Finally, i would like to add that i usually experience excessive hair loss when using box dye, however i experienced less hair loss with the Garnier hair colour. And this alone has convinced me that this is the product for me.

And by saying that, i give the product a 5 star overall rating.

Thank you #beautybulletinteam
box colour.jpg
before.jpg
A
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 15, 2013
Lovely colour
L