4.6 15 0.5
Hair Dyes March 19, 2013 620
amazing product!
(Updated: July 06, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

What A amazing product! I have used various brands of box hair dyes before, and this is the very first time using the Garnier name brand. I am pleased to say it was also the first time that my hair colour was the colour that it showed on the box. I selected the Ice Coffee Garnier Nutrisse, was tried of the blond and wanted to go brunette again :)

I followed all the instructions to a T. I only had the dye in my hair for 25 minutes as I was scared it will come out darker then what I would want it. The first thing I noticed immediately was the amount of dye was enough to cover my whole head, not sure if I just used the dye right this time, but previous times with other name brands I struggled to cover my whole head with one bottle.

When I rinsed my hair of all the dye, I noticed my hair was soft, as if the hair dye was a treatment. I had no trouble with dry, straw like hair right after my hair was dyed.

I am now brunette for two weeks and it still looks like a fresh colour that was done the day before. Love the conditioner they game with the box dye, a full treatment on it's own for my hair!! love it!

I am very impressed with this product and would recommend it to anybody.
C
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply