Review Detail

4.2 6 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums June 22, 2011 600
Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Eye Treatment
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using this eye-cream for almost a month now. It is part of their Hyaluron range.

Hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in the human body and is central to regulating cell growth and renewal. According to Eucerin, their products contain pure hyaluronic acid and works immediately upon application, attracting moisture from the surrounding to plump up the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

I can't say that I notice any instant results on application. This is a thick and creamy eye treatment that absorbs very nicely into the skin, it's very lightweight and doesn't feel greasy or thick once applied. A little bit of this goes a long way. It really melts into the skin and hydrates the delicate area quite well.

I haven't noticed any of my fine lines being filled in, but I have noticed that the skin around my eyes is looking more radiant and somewhat plumper. I can definitely see that over a longer period of time it will continually do more. This cream has an SPF 15, so it is ideal to use in the morning under your makeup.

I have had no bad reaction, and it doesn't appear to be too rich for my sensitive skin. I think this is a very well-priced product at R200. So far I've experienced no miracles, but I'm 27 and my wrinkles aren't severe. It's helped plump up the area and the skin doesn't look so thin anymore.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply