4.3 8 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums March 06, 2012 228
Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skin Tone Illuminator
(Updated: July 08, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This serum was launched last month and I've been using it for about 3-4 weeks as I received a sample at the Lauder counter. I've used serums that claim to reduce previous acne scarring, pigmentation, redness etc and by and large they worked but not as quickly as this serum. Within 1 week I saw a visible difference in a recent pimple scar on my chin.

Because it was a recent one, it was dark and very much noticeable. I applied this serum directly on this spot and it started to disappear within 1 week. I was so blown away by this product as it really delivers on its claims! In fact, they say you'll see a difference in 2 weeks.

I should have taken a pic before and after to upload as I'm not making this up, this serum really works and the other dark spots have also lightened. A 30ml retails for around R550 -R600 but you only use where is required, you don't need to apply this on your whole face. It comes with an applicator so there is no wastage, so this should last you a good few months. The Lauder consultant told me I must use a moisturiser with an SPF in for daytime when using this serum so bear that in mind.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply