4.3 8 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums March 06, 2012 229
ESTÉE LAUDER Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher
(Updated: February 07, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is the 5th serum that I am currently trying from Lauder and once again I am really enjoying the product.

It is very new to my collection, but I already know that I like the immediate effects of it.

The scent is very similar to that of the Advanced Blemish serum, but this one is not as creamy and really mattifies the skin. It leaves the skin feeling ultra smooth.

Makeup applies really effortlessly and evenly over top - no dragging or streaking. Pores and texture appear minimized and it definitely controls oil production.

I am yet to see if it will reduce the size of my pores permanently as it does claim to be a treatment serum that does just that.

It is pretty pricey, but 1 pump is enough to cover your entire face and neck area. I am really enjoying it and I do recommend it.

07/02/2018 UPDATE: Sadly I have not noticed much change in my pore size, but I am happy to report that I still love this product regardless. I love the feel and the effect it has on my makeup application as well as the oil controlling benefits!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply