Review Detail

4.5 7 0.5
Powders December 13, 2013 376
Essence Pure Skin Anti-Spot Compact Powder
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have tried many many powders and this includes very expensive ones. My biggest problem is finding a shade that suits my skin tone - I don't like translucent powders as I like my powder to give me a little bit of coverage.

This powder, in Beige was a perfect match and was less than R50! It mattifies your skin without making it looked caked, which is fantastic. I have to say that a lot of cheaper powders have tended to make me breakout as they clog pores, yet this didn't do that at all.

Overall I would most definitely buy this again, and will in fact be making it one of my beauty staples.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
December 13, 2013
Definitely gonna try this powder next! hope its long lasting though.. a single car ride in this summer heat and my face is shiny again!
L
Leigh-Christyn
January 10, 2014
i LOVE this powder, i have been using it for a year now, and due to its "anti-spot" this has done wonders for my skin, my skin tends to be oily etc and this helps battle that oil! and it definately has helped with my breakouts!!! Would recommend this to anyone! my sister does not have problem skin, but she also tried this out and she loves the coverage it gives her without looking caked!!
C
cjdemelo90
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply