Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 3 0.5
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Foundation
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So it has to be said, even though every woman is dynamic on the inside…it has never hurt for her to look pretty on the outside. I would know this better than anyone as I know that without my makeup you would have to rely on my inner beauty (I look scary without it)!

Since I can remember I have been using Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge On Cream makeup, I remember how many compliments I used to get on my skin. My preferred colour is the toasty beige and just recently, the shops were out of my tone. I was devastated! Little did I know that Elizabeth Arden was improving their secret formula and changing the packaging. With a heavy heart and ghost like face, I took this as a lesson in life and focused my energy into really shining from the inside! Ha! Needless to say, my inner beauty began to dim. I was just plain cantankerous! Well, I bought some other brand…I wont say which, as it was a traumatic experience, and I made my way out of the store. This unfortunate experience left me “faceless” for about one month. My skin broke out, my face was oily and I was a complete un-beautified mess!

THEN…I heard all about it! The new Elizabeth Arden Flawless range! Not even a week of being back on my beauty drug and my skin is clear and smooth again. I have combination skin and this leaves me with limited options. All I can say is that I have been loyal to Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish since I started wearing makeup and I will continue to do so. I rely on this foundation to act as my daily moisturiser as it keeps my skin fresh all day long. Oh and how could I not mention the little secret that dazzles all girls as well as their makeup bags…the diamond finish that uses light to reflect off of your face, well lets just say that I am pretty close to eating it, just for some added inner beauty!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply