Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 3 0.5
Elizabeth Arden: Flawless Finish Sponge on cream make-up - Pulane
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was excited to be chosen to review the Flawless Finish Sponge-on Cream Makeup. I never thought I would recommend a foundation to any one as I always had my fears to use a foundation.
A big THANK YOU to the BB team for choosing me, in the process helping me conquer my fears...
On the day I received my review product, I got home, followed my morning routine and then applied the new sponge-on cream makeup, my husband got home...Guess what??? He noticed the change on my face. There and there I felt this must be a product for me.

The packaging: The gold double-deck compact is luxurious, the mirror is clear, the sponge is soft and the cream foundation is smooth.
The Product: The flawless finish sponge-on cream makeup has a creamy texture and immediately diminish fine-lines, dark spots, blemishes and any discolouration giving my skin an even, radiant, flawless finish. By applying this product my skin appears smoother and all imperfections are hidden. This creamy foundation gives a full coverage that leaves my skin feeling natural and flawless. I find that while using this product I don't need to apply powder as it lasts all day and it does not fade. It gives my skin a glowing, youthful, perfectly even and professional look.

The price: This product is perfectly priced. It is worth every cent...

Conclusion: I am getting compliments about how beautiful my skin is and that makes me show off and brag about the product. I recommend the cream foundation to all ladies out there, this is a product for all the beauties. The Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge-on Makeup has truly changed my perception about foundations...
L
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply