Review Detail

4.6 50 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 11, 2012 1433
Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

A few of you may have noticed that I have been reviewing a lot of Elizabeth Arden products lately. The reason being that I bought the 8 hour cream protectant and since discovering it I became somewhat addicted to it and have to own the full range. I am still in the process of acquiring all the goodies but the latest treat I got myself was the body treatment cream.

As many of you will know, the skin protectant is a rather thick, oily and greasy ointment like cream meaning that it cannot really be applied all over the body for a quick moisturise if you plan on leaving the house after application. This is where the body treatment steps in.

I find that it is an incredibly great thick moisturiser that is easily absorbed without leaving a greasy coating on your skin. The scent seems a little more subtle to me compared to that of the skin protectant, which I sure will please many people who are not fond of the protectant cream's herbal-like scent.

As with the protectant, this is also good with it's healing and restorative capabilities. I use it to sooth rashes and tight, dry skin. It is another product that although highly priced, is worth every single cent. It lasts well because a little goes a long way and there is no product wastage as it's absorbed easily and gets to work immediately. A perfect companion to Elizabeth Arden's original classic and just what the body needs.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply