4.6 50 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 11, 2012 1430
Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Body Treatment
(Updated: July 08, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am in love with this Elizabeth Arden product. I bought this online at Red Square recently and this weekend I decided to give it a dry after my shower.

I squeezed a bit of it and literally a blob came out of the tube. It was a really think cream and I was pretty hesitant about using it after my shower.

With previous attempts at using thick cream after a shower, I learnt my lesson because it really does not absorb into your skin. It instead just lies there.

With this Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour body treatment Cream it was completely different. It absorbed really really quickly into my skin and the best part is that it did not leave my skin oily and greasy. I could actually put on a pair of jeans easily without having to fight with them LOL

The cream was thick, but once applied to your skin, it practically vanishes. I dont know what everyone below is talking about, because I actually enjoyed the scent of this. I'm going to just assume that they are talking about the skin protectant and not the cream. The scent is not really herbally, but more like a fruity scent I think. It is not overpowering at all and I quite like it. It is different from other body creams, but this different is a good different.

Rather pricey though, but worth every rand spent! I will continue to purchase once I run out.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply