fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 50 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 11, 2012 1431
8 HOUR CREAM SKIN PROTECTANT
ELIZABETH ARDEN 8 HOUR CREAM SKIN PROTECTANT

My boss had been telling me about the wonders of the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream for months and I decided to take the plunge one day and buy it. I'm not sorry! At R165 for 50mls it is quite pricey but you literally need so little product if you're using it on your whole face even that the tube goes a long way. The wonders of this product is known far and wide so I thought I'd do a review on what I specifically had used it for.

Dry/Winter skin - I'm 29 this year. I've never before had to think about my skin like I do now. What I've taken forgranted before due to youth and good genes is now a thing of the past. For the first time ever I got Winter skin! All around my T-Zone and cheeks my skin was chapped and dry and flaky for about a week until I tried the 8 Hour Cream one night. I washed my face as normal and then applied the 8 Hour Cream liberally to my whole face. The next morning already there was a HUGE difference. Already most of the dryness and flakyness was almost gone! 3 more nights of doing this and my Winter skin was a thing of the past! Its now about 2 weeks since then and still my skin does not have that winter skin effect any longer.

Lips - I recently had a cold so I couldnt breathe out of my nose much and had to breathe out of my mouth which caused my lips to become very dry. Just a little bit of 8 Hour Cream once in the morning and once at night put paid to the dryness. My lips are soft and supple and crack-free.

Feet - My heels were cracked and my whole foot quite dried out but a little bit of 8 Hour Cream mixed with some Blue Seal Vaseline and even 2 weeks later my feet are not a bit dried out.

So in all the ELIZABETH ARDEN 8 HOUR CREAM SKIN PROTECTANT gets two thumbs up from me!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 31, 2013
I love this! Did you get the fragrance free, or the original. I actually prefer the fragrance free, it is exactly the same as the original, just without the scent.
A
Azraa
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply