4.6 50 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 11, 2012 1431
Miracle All-in-One cream!
(Updated: July 08, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Oh wow! I just love this cream.....given to me by a dear friend because I needed something to put on my lips, since it felt so dry. And rather hesitant, after begging mind you, she agreed to give me just a dash. And was I hooked the moment it touched my lips. It wasn't greasy like all the other lip balms, not that this was a lip balm, but amazingly we discovered, we could use it for our lips too!! Not just for your body, like marks or scars.....by the way, it realy works!

It works faster/quicker than all the other creams I've used to help remove stretch marks/scars. Ever since I started using this Eight hour Cream, I no longer get cold sores, cracked or dry lips. My lips actually looks like its getting renewed....you know, almost better than the day before I started smoking.....all I can say is wow, wow, wow!!! ILll say it everyday!!! This really works and with quick results too.....I now use it for my whole family, from my kids to my husband, to my neighbours kid as well, lol!!! Thank you Elizabeth Arden....you've got hooked/addicted fan.
S
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply