Review Detail

4.6 40 0.5
Conditioners August 29, 2012 804
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Oh yes - Dove Does It Again!

OUTSIDE: Very attractive packaging, definitely eye-catching and a professional appearance. I like the gold ring on the cap and the gold droplet with the sparkle (front and back image).

The top has a "solid" flat seal, unlike some products that sometimes "pop" at the seam. The cap is great - no struggling with wet hands, it opens easily.

INSIDE: Before opening, the fragrance was already amazing. Upon use, it was even better. The Conditioner has a soft fragrance, is light textured and easy to apply. You only need a little as it goes a long way.

The Conditioner is so effective, I could comb my wet hair with my fingers, instead of struggling to untangle the usual knots with an “Afro” comb. I was amazed at how quickly it worked! There was a definite change in texture and the product rinsed out easily unlike I previously thought it would as it contains Nutri-Oil.

Drying my hair seemed easier as there was no tangling. The end result was smooth, soft and frizz-free hair. No more fly away strands, my hair felt well nourished.

I recommend this product wholeheartedly!

Pssst: Even the guys at work came to touch my hair and said it’s incredibly soft. (They knew I was doing the review) So, there’s the proof!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply