Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 40 0.5
Conditioners August 29, 2012 808
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is by far the BEST conditioner I have ever used, Thank u BB for sending it my way!!!! My hair is colour and heat processed which often results in dry and damaged hair, so for this reason, I am always looking for products that will keep my hair looking glossy, and most impotantly, healthy!

I love the gorgeous marble effect of the white conditioner and the golden ribbon of oil, it definitely adds the wow factor. The conditioner has a beautiful fragrance, luxurious texture and spreads easily and evenly onto the hair. The best part though is that its rinses out very well without the feeling of product build up! Usually when applying a conditioner to my hair, I always need to shampoo after rinsing as to get rid of any build up which might cause an oily mess when styling. So I really appreciate the fact that Dove has truly delivered a weightless formula that rinses out instantly leaving my hair soft and nourished with out the build up!

The result? No need for extra styling products before or after flat ironing my hair (Yay), my hair is smooth, glossy, soft, beautifully fragranced, static and frizz free, straighter (the morning after styling, no kinks or curls!), my hair feels light, and my split ends definitely look alot less angry!!

Thank you Dove for delivering such a wondeful product that truly works!
SC
Top 50 Reviewer 280 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply