Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 40 0.5
Conditioners August 29, 2012 792
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The discerning beauty fanatic will know that certain hair products just do not live up to the fairy-tale results they promise. In this case I seem to have found the shining exception and I feel it absolutely essential that, as somewhat of a conditioner connoisseur, I relate my glowing experience with this treatment. The first thing I was struck by was its delectable scent of alluring almond and coconut oils, which leaves your locks infused with an irresistible aroma as though you have just whipped up a steaming-hot batch of cupcakes. More impressively, after a quick blast of the hairdryer, you will find yourself powerless to resist running your fingers through the buttery-soft texture of your intensely replenished tresses. For those of you concerned about the oiliness of the treatment, I assert with absolute certainty that no matter your hair type it will be left light and silky, leaving not a trace of residue. I myself have natural, healthy roots and highlighted ends which tend to be dryer and more distressed; this puts me in a slight bind when it comes to product choice. I need something that comprehensively hydrates and repairs damage without drowning my hair in dense product. I have no doubt that Dove Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment will appeal to a wide range of women, the proof is in the pudding so why not treat your hair to something delicious.
B
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 03, 2012
Great review Bonnie!
J
janis
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply