fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 3 0.5
Shampoo December 09, 2013 405
Dove Colour Radiance Shampoo Blows me Away!
Firstly some background on my hair :

* has been hi-lighted and coloured since I left school (which is a long time ago ;-).

* is of medium thickness, but there are lots of it! (see pic - resembling an explosion in a matrass factory ;-)).

* is dry with some colour damage (I try to avoid heat styling as far as possible!).

* is wavy & tends to frizz when humidity is high (I try not to scare the neighbourhood kids :-).

* tangles easily (Medusa meets Jerseylicious hair teasing disaster!)

* is red at the moment (which colour pigments and intensity are the most difficult to maintain!)

* has been re-coloured only a week ago.

* is used to Pantene Pro-V products, as I searched high and low for something that can tame my mane & especially get the tangles out!

Here are my thoughts on the shampoo:

1) The Shampoo smells great. (Even days after washing the smell lingers - especially when I style or brush my hair).

2) The Shampoo lathers & foams a lot! LOVE IT! You only have to use a little at a time and it covers my mane easily! Yay!

3) Love the feel of my hair while washing. Maybe my imagination, but my hair felt instantly cleaner.

4) To all shampoo companies: PLEASE look at the font size on your labels! Once again I nearly got the Shampoo & Conditioner mixed up. I am a contact lens wearer & the moment something gets in my eyes, I can't read the labels properly. If only companies can enlarge SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER & not use a white font on pink, all would be well in my world!

5) After rinsing shampoo (which was quicker than I thought with all that lather), my hair really did feel clean.

Please read my review on Dove Colour Radiance Conditioner, Daily Treatment Conditioner & Deep Replenishing Mask (Also daily blog posts 1 - 12), to get my thoughts on the whole range.

FINAL VERDICT: Even after the first wash, my hair Looked and felt so much healthier, revitalised & moisturised! Houston, we don't have a problem, we have a solution! YAY for DOVE COLOUR RADIANCE!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply