fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 3 0.5
Shampoo December 09, 2013 406
Review: Dove colour radiance shampoo
Price : +- R64
What it promises :"New Dove Colour Radiance Shampoo with colour revitaliser is specially formulated to cleanse and condition your hair. As a result your hair is nourished and your coloured hair more vibrant looking"

Before I start my review, I just want to say that I used this shampoo in conjunction with the rest of the dove range, as it was developed as a system I would recommend it being used this way for best results.

This shampoo lathers well without making your hair feel dry and "squeaky" clean, you can actually feel that this is a gentle and conditioning shampoo. It also contains lower sulphate formulation to help your colour stay vibrant for longer. Something else I noticed was that my red hair colour didn't "bleed", when I rinsed my hair the water was mostly clear with only a hint of pink, which is much better than the usual murder scene RED. And not only does it not make your hair colour fade, it actually brightens your hair colour and makes it look more vibrant - like it has just been coloured. And an added bonus is, this shampoo can be used daily. So if you are someone with naturally oily hair or you just love the feeling of freshly washed hair everyday, you can use this product without worrying about your colour fading or drying out your hair. This shampoo smells so lovely and I would definitely recommend that you try it for yourself. I am hugely impressed with it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply