Review Detail

4.2 12 0.5
Lipsticks October 18, 2010 384
Dior Addict Lip Glow
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The packaging of the Dior Lip Glow is BEAUTIFUL! It’s made in a pretty baby pink colour that is slightly translucent. It has a wonderful weight to it and just from holding the lip balm, you can feel that it’s good quality. The cap clicks into the silver sleek container that holds the balm.

The balm itself is also baby pink and when applied it appears to add no colour on your lips, but in a few seconds, you will notice that your natural lip colour is enhanced and has a slight glossy effect as well. This is perfect for ladies who don’t want to wear lipstick everyday and prefer to have natural looking, yet beautifully radiant lips. This product is SUPER moisturising and even after many hours when the lip balm has faded, it doesn’t leave your lips feeling dry or sore. I find with some lip balms it feels good once you apply it, but when the balm is not on your lips, your lips hurt and you feel like you need lip balm immediately before they burn off!!! Dior’s Lip Glow definitely doesn’t do this to my lips, it feels good even after the balm has worn off.

This is great for ladies that are on the go, because you don’t even need a mirror to apply this. It costs R295 at any Dior counter which is quite expensive. But it’s truly a unique product. You can’t compare this to a tinted moisturiser, it’s simple in a league of its own. But this is one advice I will give on this product: Try it at the counter before you buy it because some ladies might not like their enhanced natural lip colour. It looks different on everyone so it’s definitely a very personal product.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply