Review Detail

4.4 21 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams January 20, 2012 704
CLINIQUE MOISTURE SURGE
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

We all know how hard the winter months can be on our skin, especially if you have dry combination skin like me. Personally the signs of dryness on my face start on my forehead – I would moisturise my face and literally immediately feel my skin is moist enough, until I took a closer look at my face. Upon closer inspection I noticed that the skin on my forehead was looking rather scaly. How was it possible that during the course of the day my skin would appear to be normal and yet immediately after moisturizing there’s scaly skin? I try to drink at least 1.5L of water daily and in my world that should have been enough to keep my skin hydrated. Well I was wrong.

While I was trying to find a solution on which product to now use, I suddenly had a light bulb moment “ping”. I quickly run to the cupboard were I keep most of facial product splurges and what did I come across??? The Clinique Moisture Surge (a moment of silence please). Now this little baby has been my saving grace during the winter months.

Every night after taking a bath, I would do my normal routine of washing, cleansing and moisturising my face. I would then wrap-up the process by gently massaging the Moisture Surge on my entire face. Except for the fact that this little baby comes in a cute packaging (glass bottle and the product itself is pink), it basically did wonders for the dry skin.

The product felt like gel in my hands and upon application you would expect it to leave your face looking and feeling greasy. But trust me none of that happens. This Moisture Surge made my face feel cooler and refreshed and I could literally feel the tightness of my skin loosening up. After a couple of minutes your face looks like you only applied a moisturiser. And trust me I didn’t expect it to look like that since the product felt like gel in my hands.

If you suffer from dry skin throughout the year, then this is the product for you. Let your skin soak that moisture that we all so badly need.

This product has truly being my saving grace for winter.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
B
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply