Review Detail

4.4 21 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams January 20, 2012 704
A star for dehydrated skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I read a review about this on the blog AllDolledUp, and have to say, I went straight to the Clinique counter at my local Red Square.

I have terribly sensitive skin, so didn't really want to fork out over R400 for something that I might react badly to, and the sales lady was so helpful that she gave me a little tub that she put the product into, the test it out.

It didn't irritate my skin at all, and even left my skin feeling smooth and almost matte, instead of sticky and greasy! However, it really really nourished my skin, especially the dry, dehydrated patches around my nose and my chin, that were suffering after winter.

The price is insane, as I'd use this up in (dragging it out) about 2 months, and I really couldn't justify spending that amount of money on just my face cream.

I have, however, found something that is pretty close to it - the Body Shop have a vitamin e 'sorbet' of sorts for your face (in a small glass pink jar) and it is the same consistency, and smells even better! It's done the same job for a MUCH more attractive price!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply