Review Detail

4.6 9 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays June 12, 2014 572
CLARINS Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First of all let me start by saying how much I love Clarins as a brand. The quality and effectiveness of ALL their products is fantastic!

This Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base is simply gorgeous as it illuminates my skin to perfection. It also works best for me in winter because my skin is not nearly as radiant as it usually is in summer.

I sometimes wear it alone for a complete natural, glowy look in the day and at night i'll wear it with a little bit of foundation and it really radiates my skin.

It is rather pricey- it goes for R310 but if you want beautiful, glowing and radiant skin (especially in winter!!!)then this is product is priceless!
C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

38 results - showing 1 - 10
1 2 3 4
Ordering
June 20, 2014
Wow, sounds really luxurious! 3 Products from this new range from Clarins: Gloss Prodige, Cream Blush and Joli Rouge Brilliant, they all look amazing.
L
LiznaE
June 20, 2014
sounds so awesome :) Would love this :) 3 products are Clarins: Gloss Prodige, Cream Blush and Joli Rouge Brilliant
P
phantomenace
June 20, 2014
Opalescence Face & Blush Powder For a glowing complexion! Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base
The secret to a radiant complexion! With an added bonus of hydration. Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
Perfect skin in less than a minute!
Y
Yolika
June 20, 2014
Ombre Minérale Eye Quartet Palette -EYES
INSTANT DIFINITION MASCARA -EYES
Gloss Prodige -LOPS
#FridayPrizeDay!
M
Michell
June 20, 2014
I love Clarins such a great brand makes you feel expensive:Three products
Multi-Blush Cream Blush (crème de la crème of blushes)
Ombre Minérale Mono Eyeshadow
Gloss Prodige Lip Gloss

Gorgeous line :)
Fingersrcrossed
N
nunu9
June 20, 2014
Opalescence Face & Blush Powder, Joli Rouge Brilliant and Eye quartet mineral palette. They all look SO beautiful
AH
Adel Heine
June 20, 2014
Opalscence Face & Blush Powder
Instant Smooth Perfection Touch
Ombre Minerale ete shadow
#FridayPrizeDay!
A
ansie
June 20, 2014
3 products from clarins opalescence range

Gloss prodige
Instant light radiance boosting complexion base
And Joli rouge Lipstick

R
RoseAngel
June 20, 2014
Firstly, thank you for the lovely review. I amalways in the market for better and more efficient make up products.
I have never used Clarins and what appealed to me the most about your review is when you mention about the lovely glow and illuminating factor it adds to your skin, I think tha tis every woman's dream that their foundation should achieve.It does sound a bit pricey but well worth the price and which woman do you know of that is not prepared to cough up just a little extra for thatglow, I know I would.

Great review

Clarins: Gloss Prodige, Cream Blush and Joli Rouge
T
tzar
(Updated: June 20, 2014) June 20, 2014
Ooh, holding my thumbs so tight, I love Clarins

1) Joli Rouge Perfect Shine Sheer Lipstick
2) Multi-Blush Cream Blush
3) Ombre Minérale Mono Eyeshadow
S
Sametia
38 results - showing 1 - 10