Review Detail

4.6 9 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays June 12, 2014 586
CLARINS Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First of all let me start by saying how much I love Clarins as a brand. The quality and effectiveness of ALL their products is fantastic!

This Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base is simply gorgeous as it illuminates my skin to perfection. It also works best for me in winter because my skin is not nearly as radiant as it usually is in summer.

I sometimes wear it alone for a complete natural, glowy look in the day and at night i'll wear it with a little bit of foundation and it really radiates my skin.

It is rather pricey- it goes for R310 but if you want beautiful, glowing and radiant skin (especially in winter!!!)then this is product is priceless!
C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

38 results - showing 11 - 20
1 2 3 4
Ordering
June 20, 2014
Would luv to try this new range ,3 products r Instant Light Radiance boosting complexion base ,Gloss prodige and Joli rouge Lipstick
T
Tanusta
June 20, 2014
Opalescence Face and Blush Powder,Light Radiance Boosting complexion base and Eye quartet Mineral Palette
R
reneeg09
June 20, 2014
Sound like hitting two birds with one stone. One product that can be used to address more than one problem, awesome indeed. We have the Radiance Boosting Complexion Base, Multi-Blush Cream Blush and Opalescence Face & Blush Powder. Think of this, face and blush??all in one, amazing products!
G
gigiemaenz
June 20, 2014
Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base, Multi-Blush Cream Blush and Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch which I am dying to try!
K
kt-2
June 20, 2014
Would be awesome if I could get my hands on these great quality products such as Multi-Blush Cream Blush, Opalescence Face & Blush Powder and Radiance Boosting Complexion Base.
R
Ria
June 20, 2014
This sounds like just what I need to illuminate my dull complexion. Trust Clarins to brighten up winter!Three products in the new range from Clarins are: Gloss Prodige, Cream Blush and Joli Rouge Brilliant

?Reply to this comment
A
atomickitten
June 20, 2014
Sounds so awesome would love to win this. Or even get a chance to try this awesone product
N
Narain
(Updated: June 20, 2014) June 20, 2014
Eye Mono, Gloss Prodige and Cream Blush are 3 new products in the Clarins NEW Opalescence Make-Up Collection range :)
S
smellycelly
June 20, 2014
Sounds AMAZING!! Would love to try these 3 products: Instant Definition Mascara, Multi-Blush and the Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base!
M
Melsi_g
June 20, 2014
Looks amazing !!!

Opalescence Face & Blush Powder, Multi-Blush
Cream Blush and Ombre Minérale Mono Eyeshadow #Fridayprizeday!!!
C
cpeter01
38 results - showing 11 - 20
1 2 3 4

Leave a Reply