Review Detail

4.4 5 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters August 30, 2011 267
Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Color
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Before I start reviewing the actual product I have to mention how beautifully this (and most Clarins products) is packaged. The compact comes inside a red velvet bag and the actual compact casing is so sleek and chic. I felt so pampered when I opened this beauty up.

Inside the compact the colours have been sectioned off in little strips, the matte shades for contouring and sculpting and the iridescent ones for a slight wash of colour. All of these colours have a silky, smooth texture that glides onto cheeks. You are left with a healthy and radiant glow.

These blush colours aren't heavily pigmented, but rather a very soft and pretty colour that is extremely buildable. It gives your cheeks a nice flush and feels extremely smooth when applied. The colour might not be very pigmented but once applied it stays put for the day. I love the silky texture and when all the colours are swirled together it creates a beautiful glow on your cheeks.

This blush compact comes with it's own blush brush. The type you find with most cosmetic brands. I usually don't use them but in this case I did cause it's the perfect size to pick up the smaller strips of colour on the sides. Besides the absolute luxury look of the packaging and the divine texture this pan will last forever so the high price is completely worth it. Your skin is left with a soft, pretty, illuminating glow. This blush comes in a few different colours so you just need to find the one that suits you best.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply