4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5168
At the end of the trial
(Updated: July 19, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My experience with Justine tissue oil has been good, very beneficial for my dry dip skin. My skin is definitely more hydrated and has an amazing glow.
I also used it as a scrub mixed with brown sugar on my chapped lips, knees, elbows and ankles and they are no longer ashy, my feet feel softer. The tissue worked really well on my body, since I've got acne prone skin I tried to avoid it on my face to prevent breakouts.
My stretch marks are almost invisible! Great improvement with the appearance of my stretch marks.
I guess to see more improvement on my scar I would have to repurchase the tissue oil, because it's almost finished, but I really loved Justine tissue oil and I would recommend it anyone.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_7112.JPG
IMG_7228.JPG
IMG_7245.MOV
MA
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply