Review Detail

4.1 40 0.5
Lipsticks August 07, 2013 821
Avon Ultra Colour Lip Crayons: Reddy for Me, Carefree Coral, Notice Me Nude
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I received the email saying I was one of the lucky members chosen to review an Avon Colour Product I was very excited. I've been using Avon since I was a teenager. I'm a big fan of all their products.

I received three Avon Ultra Colour Lip Crayons: Reddy for Me, Carefree Coral, Notice Me Nude

What I like about these lipsticks is the fact that you can use it as a lip liner as well as a lipstick. It has a matte look and a creamy texture. It also has a hint of glitter and its long lasting. You can wear it on its own, or for an extra "pop" add a bit of clear lipgloss.

The Carefree Coral Crayon, I feel is perfect for younger girls. Keeping a neutral/natural look, pair this bright pinkish lip colour with a neutral eyeshadow, a little mascara, and you have a really fun look.

The Reddy for Me Crayon is actually perfect for everyday use. Its not too much ie: too bright/too dark - you can use it with your favourite eyeshadow, blush etc. and you have a very sophisticated look.

My personal favourite of the three, is the Notice Me Nude Crayon. I'm a big fan of the smokey eye, so I'm always looking for a natural/nude lip colour. This product really is perfect for me. With my dark/smokey eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara, the Notice Me Nude Crayon complimented the look really well.

Overall I think Avon's Ultra Colour Lip Crayons are a great buy. There's something for everyone and it really is value for your money. Try it, you'll love it! :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
N
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply