Review Detail

4.1 40 0.5
Lipsticks August 07, 2013 821
GReat
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Was really excited to be selected for this product review club so thanks very much ladies for picking me ?

Avon have jumped on the Chubby Stick trend with their latest lip release, Ultra Colour Lip Crayons. These crayons pack a powerful colour punch, with high pigmentation and lavish finishes.Was very excited to try these as I have been lusting after Revlon balm stains since they launched.

They're easy to apply thanks to the pointed end, and like Chubby Sticks, they twist up from the base. These crayons are pigmented and deserving of the "ultra colour" name. I found that the scent is amazing having a jelly sweet kind of smell that I can’t get enough of they are not particularly comfortable to wear they feel rather heavy on the lips so I am always aware that it is there. Love the sophisticated black box it comes in which remind me of the bobbi brown packaging. Love that it is a crayon and really reminds me of my nursery school days when I use to colour in. They aren’t that moisturising but I don’t really mind because I just apply a lip balm underneath. It doesn’t really stain my lips and transfers really easily.

Risque Rose

Risque Rose is a really pretty pale pink with a lot of glitter in the finish. The glitter is quite large, making this a very sparkly look, but giving it a very gritty feeling on the lip. This is the most sparkly out of the 3 so I really like it because I like sparkly things and creates a fuller lip.

Reddy For Me
Reddy For Me is one of the nicer textures in the collection - it's a creamy opaque red with a smattering of golden glitter. A very nice red

Notice me nuder
I was really impressed with this one it had the least sparkle but as the name suggests it is a nude shade but usually when I find a nude shade it looks more like the colour of my skin which is definitely not the colour of my lips and just ends up washing up my complexion but avon got the concept of a nude lip spot on I usually apply lipstick on my top lip first and once applied I could not even notice the difference with my bottom lip. A very nice natural nude for a neutral look

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply