Review Detail

4.1 40 0.5
Lipsticks August 07, 2013 821
Avon ultra colour lip crayons
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Thank you to BB who sent me 3 wonderful shades of these crayons. I am absolutely in love with them. I actually keep a crayon in each of my handbags. I particularly loved the Pouty Plum that I received. That shade is the perfect shade for me. I also received Risque Rose and Mauve Model.

These crayons are simply out of this world. They are adorable and make you feel as if you are a kid again and they work so well, its actually quite scary. I loved to try on all 3 shades, although the Risque rose was a bit too pink for my skintone.

These crayons are basically perfect for the woman on the move all the time and it is the perfect handbag accessory. They come very well packaged in a retractable tube making them uber cute.

These crayons are full of a shimmery high shine color and they make your lips feel smooth because they are enhanced with Vitamin E and Shea Butter. This is what give it the rich and creamy look. Yuo dont even have to use a lipliner for this. Infact, you could use this as a lipliner if you really wanted to.

Once again, thank you to BB who sent me these awesome products.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply