Review Detail

4.1 40 0.5
Lipsticks August 07, 2013 822
Avon Ultra colour Lip Crayon
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am a huge fan of Avon, especially because you get great value for your money.
My makeup style is very natural I prefer a neutral palette, so I was a bit surprised when I received the 3 bright colours that I did.
The colours are really vibrant and beautiful, but I don't think that these colours particularly suited my skin tone.

The colours are very bright and seem like they would definitely get you noticed. The glitter inside the lip crayon will make you even harder to miss. The colours combined with the glitter was a bit overwhelming for me. I like to try new things, but the pink and the coral was just a bit over the top for my liking.

I would definitely wear the red again though, a little black evening dress needs a great red lipstick to go with.

I really like the idea of comparing a lipstick with a liner, however I don't know if the lip crayon entirely succeeds with this combination. The tip of the crayon is a bit thick and doesn't allow for a smooth fine line. The shape of the crayon is also not the best for gliding on the est of the lip. I enjoy a traditional lipstick shape.

Although I was not ever the moon with this product, there are ladies out there with big bright style and personalities to go with. The colours are lovely and the lipstick does not dry out your lips.

Perfect for a night with the girls, you will definitely get noticed with Avons lip crayon.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
F
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply