fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 40 0.5
Lipsticks August 07, 2013 822
ultra colour lip crayons - indispensable little beauties!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was thrilled to get three of these beauties from the gorgeous ladies at BB :) I love the packaging, which is black with the bottom end being the colour of the product inside. The crayon is retractable, just like the twisty crayons that my kiddies use! Because of the shape of the tip, I don't feel the need for a separate lip-liner, it is mega easy to apply and it is the fastest I have ever applied lipstick. All three shades I got gifted give a shine, so no need for separate gloss either. I also found that because of the creamy formulation, I don't feel the need to treat my lips with extra lip-balm before I apply the product.
Longevity-wise, the "carefree-coral" shade lasted the longest, even after eating and drinking. "Not me nude" had the shortest longevity, but is now my absolute go to shade for a quick, natural everyday look.
"not me nude" is a natural nude colour, which just finishes off a day-time look and I am addicted to it.
"carefree coral" looks really bright in the packaging and I was slightly put off by that, but on the lips it looks stunning and has a hint of sparkle.
"sweetly pink" is a pale pink that also has a touch of sparkle and looks great if you want to play up your eyes, but still want some colour on your lips.
A huge thumbs up to Avon for this lip colour that I don't think my handbag will ever be without!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
August 18, 2013
Please note that the name of the nude one is actually "notice me nude" NOT "not me nude". Part of the name seems to have rubbed off the packaging LOL
A
atomickitten
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply