Review Detail

4.1 40 0.5
Lipsticks August 07, 2013 821
Avon Ultra Colour Lip Crayon
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Lipstick is a must for me daily even when doing errands, so I was thrilled to be chosen as part of the Avon sample group.

I have seen a great deal of Avon advertised and never tried the products before, so this was also a good opportunity.

I received the colours: Notice me Nude, Risque Rose and Sweetly Pink and would say that out of the three the best for me was Risque Rose.The other colours were too light and girlish for me.

The lip crayon is a novel take on lip colour and the packaging was attractive as well as the crayon itself - it had a sheen to it.

Once applying the crayon it had a soft and almost coconut scent I would say which was refreshing.

Sadly I didnt enjoy the actual product once applied.

It felt more like a lip ice and I much prefer the smooth and slippery feel of lipstick to this. I couldn't say that the product lasted longer or was special in other way to my conventional lipstick brand.

I received an Avon Product Catalogue with the lip crayons and noticed they do sell lipsticks. I'm confused as to where this product fits in and what its purpose is? I would stick with my usual lipstick and not bother with a crayon.

To me this was more childs play sadly than grown up and sophisticated beauty. I suspect users in a younger age category ( 18-25 years ) might find this product more appealling.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply